Thursday, October 12, 2006

First time blogging

Well first time here so i can be called a "virgin" in the blog communtity :)
I decided to start this blog just to filled up my time.
2 weeks ago my day was full of activity because I was in the last semester of my college and I was preparing on getting my degree in "Applied Informatics and Multimedia". You can say how someone that lives inside the computer community haven't start a blog before. Well the answer is that i never had the time before to start blogging. Now it's the time ofcourse with plenty of time in my hands.But why I say that i have so much time? The answer comes with a short story of my life.
I was born back in 1982 in small town in north-eastern Greece called Didimoticho. I lived there until I was 18, and then I moved in Heraklion, Crete where I studied for five years "Applied Informatics and Multimedia" with my diploma work to be "Design and Implementation of a system for Remote Monitoring and controling an Industrial production line".
Now that all that have finished I took the road back to my hometown to spend some time with my family and friends before I start my army duty. ( Here in Greece you are onbiged to go to the army for at least one year of your life ).
So this is for now . I'll be back soon writing about my life here and things that i want to share in public

Until next time,
Stay safe and keep close the people you love

No comments: